Little Sutton Primary School is a small, village primary school in Little Sutton close to Neston, Ellesmere Port and Great Sutton. If you would like to help in school, please contact us.
We are currently recruiting for a range of vacancies at our lovely school, including teaching, teaching assistant and midday assistant vacancies.
- KS2 class teacher, full time.
- Reception class teacher, 1 day per week.
- Grade 4 teaching assistant, 15 hours, 9-12 Monday to Friday.
- Grade 3 teaching assistant, 32 hours.
- Grade 4 teaching assistant, 18.5 hours.
- Midday assistant.
Please see application packs for all posts in our useful information section. Please send your completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com by Friday 5th June. Equal opportunities monitoring forms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.