Welcome to your first term in BIG school! We have an exciting term ahead as we explore what makes us uniquely US. I hope you’re all ready for an adventure.
Welcome to Owl Class
Twittwoo! We’re Owl Class. We’re a really creative and enthusiastic bunch of friends who are exploring all the skills needed to become life-long learners.
Together, we are aiming to REACH our potential by becoming Resilient, Engaged, Ambitious, Creative and Healthy. Every one of us is unique and we all have different ideas, strengths and personalities, but we are all capable of great things and these are the learning powers that will help us achieve them.
A Day in the Life
The EYFS class is a busy one. When they come home and you ask them what they’ve done today, and their response is ‘play’, it’s true, but there is structure and content behind that play. To keep you in the loop, here’s our timetable. We’ll also keep you updated with posts to Twitter.
New Timetable Here
The ‘tabs’ below will take you to information about some of our learning – these are updated half-termly to keep you informed and involved in your child’s learning journey. Learning is most effective and valuable when home and school support your little ones together. You’ll find information on topics, phonics, reading, writing and maths, so that together, we can help your child achieve their potential.
- Children will need a bottle of water and one healthy morning snack each day. Fruit is provided.
- ‘Strive for Five’ reading sessions a week to support reading and always have their reading books in school.
- Children should come in their P.E. kits on Mondays and Tuesdays during Spring Term. Kit should be black bottoms and a white top, pumps or Velcro trainers. Please send uniform in on both days as the children will change after their session.
- Please ensure that ALL personal belongings, clothing and footwear are labelled with names.
- On sunny days, please ensure children have sun protection applied.
Let the adventure begin!
Miss Edwards and Mrs Graham
Get in Touch